The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogan Takes on Fraudci
In you sicko alternate reality no orphans died at Fraudci's hands, no puppies were killed at Fraudci's hands and no one has died from Fraudci's poison.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Mine is based on documented facts, not Gateway Pundit or Infowar.
I'll say it again, your 'documented facts'  were as trustworthy as the Warren Commission Report. Total Bullshit.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-29-2021, 07:06 PM)k.d. Wrote: I'll say it again, your 'documented facts'  were as trustworthy as the Warren Commission Report. Total Bullshit.

VERA is all there is.
You forgot Mediaite.

― Voltaire
Nope from the actual VERA site. Didn't need someone to tell me what it said.

Now back to those death certificates. They exist, you said so. Coroners report ? You must have seen them. There is no way you would ever post anything false, right ? If you could put post them and I would humbly apologize.
Your link
https://www.vera.org/newsroom/vera-insti...r-hiv-aids
was  a report that the report was concluded - IT IS NOT THE ACTUAL REPORT.
Produce the actual report.
Every single source I've checked that read the actual report says the same thing:

Quote:n 2005, the City of New York hired the VERA Institute to produce a final report on the drug trials. VERA was given no access to medical records for any of the children used in trials. Their report was published in 2008.

VERA reported that 25 children died during the drug studies, that an additional 55 children died following the studies (in foster care), and, according to Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29 percent of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies had died (out of a total 532 children that are admitted to have been used).
Every single report on VERA says they were not given ANY MEDICAL RECORDS.

Again, you have no standing until you supply the ACTUAL VERA REPORT. Until then, piss off.

― Voltaire
Mine was the actual VERA. From the VERA website.
It was NOT the report, it was merely a notification/report that the ACTUAL REPORT was finished.

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 11:18 AM)k.d. Wrote: It was NOT the report, it was merely a notification/report that the ACTUAL REPORT was finished.
Yer an idiot !