The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"X" means mind your own business
(10-28-2021, 01:37 PM)k.d. Wrote: You shouldn't care if you care nothing about Western Civilization.

I didn't think Western Civilization depended in what's swinging between your legs (or not)
You got that right - you don't think.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Rape, murder, war, pollution etc . And your major problem amounts to a woman getting a crew cut or a guy wearing colorful clothes
Quote:Rape, murder, war, pollution etc . And your major problem amounts to a woman getting a crew cut or a guy wearing colorful clothes
Proof you don't think. It has nothing to do with any of that.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It has everything to do with it. Your outrage with something as unbelievably innocuous as putting an "X" on a form matches your outrage over gay people acting gay.
X is not a sex. Oh, and the Earth is not flat Mr. science denier.

― Voltaire
(10-29-2021, 01:56 PM)k.d. Wrote: X is not a sex. Oh, and the Earth is not flat Mr. science denier.

I don't think passports are science quizzes. My kids learned the difference between male and female at about 1 year old, when will you ?
Quote:I don't think passports are science quizzes.
What are they?

― Voltaire
(10-29-2021, 07:01 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I don't think passports are science quizzes.
What are they?

Passports ?

They are for international travel. I suppose some may want to put a picture of their cock on it. But the most countries don't need it.
Why do you need them [passports]?

― Voltaire