The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partial reason why the rustics hate Fauci
(12-27-2021, 10:21 PM)k.d. Wrote: You've heard of AIDS?

Sounds vaguely familiar.
You don't remember this idiot telling people they could get AIDS by being in the same room with someone?
Here, maybe this will refresh your failing memory.
https://news.yahoo.com/video-resurfaces-...45365.html
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Nov 2021

That was a common perception. Still people who won't come near an AIDS victim
Quote:That was a common perception.
And where did it come from? Fraudci going on TV spreading false information. You have an example of that video right in the link.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-28-2021, 05:48 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:That was a common perception.
And where did it come from? Fraudci going on TV spreading false information. You have an example of that video right in the link.

Today is the first we've seen of that video. I've heard those claim many times. Not from Fauci.

Medicine is a dynamic science. What we thought we knew yesterday is wrong today. Covid is a classic example.

But still, Fauci is a brand-new media invention. There is no denying that.
Quote:Today is the first we've seen of that video. I've heard those claim many times. Not from Fauci.
Maybe the first you've seen the video. Those claims, regardless where you heard them, originally came from shorty.

Quote:Medicine is a dynamic science. What we thought we knew yesterday is wrong today. Covid is a classic example.
Where did you get your medical license?
Quote:But still, Fauci is a brand-new media invention. There is no denying that.

New only to those who haven't been paying attention through AIDS, Swine Flu, Ebola, Sars 1, Mers, Anthrax and every other Virus for the last 40 years.
Since you have no idea what you are talking about, continue by yourself. Another waste of time for me.

― Voltaire
Quote:
Medicine is a dynamic science. What we thought we knew yesterday is wrong today. Covid is a classic example.
Where did you get your medical license?

Do you still believe that leeches are the best treatment for gout ?
I have gout and I can tell you the best, quickest, most effective treatment is Quercetin and a tincture of celery seed. It has worked the same forever.

― Voltaire
(12-29-2021, 03:41 PM)k.d. Wrote: I have gout and I can tell you the best, quickest, most effective treatment is Quercetin and a tincture of celery seed. It has worked the same forever.

So leeches are a little outdated ?
Not at all
https://www.uhhospitals.org/Healthy-at-U...e-patients

― Voltaire