The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas 50 banned books requests
School Libraries are for learning . Why place restrictions ?
Your parents must be so proud.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
BTW where the adults go ?

Those who have ever set foot in a library will tell you that there is more there than encyclopedias.
I think we should put stories in school libraries about grandmothers who take their teeth out to fellate their daughters one year-old colic baby to sooth him and of course the obvious, Jews encouraged to fuck those over three years and one day and if they are goy to kill them after the act. And lets not forget incest between mothers and sons mothers and daughters, daughters and fathers and fathers and sons.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
In addition to not homeschooling. You have never been in a library. You certainly can't comprehend the benefit of reading immersion.

Maybe now I understand what you meant by "Adult" library
What's the problem, you want perverted shit, i gave you what you want for the children.

― Voltaire
(02-03-2022, 10:55 PM)k.d. Wrote: What's the problem, you want perverted shit, i gave you what you want for the children.

A LGBT girl dying her hair and Wilma Rudolf running a race is only perverted to you.

Those who have set foot in a library will tell you what's in it. Just ask if you are afraid to find out for yourself.
I'm not a pedo so I don't hang out at school libraries.

― Voltaire
(02-03-2022, 11:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: I'm not a pedo so I don't hang out at school libraries.

School libraries have always been around. They have always had books. Maybe even with Black folk in them. Maybe even drawing of a naked animal. But I don't remember the Maoists like you showing up in such full force.

But indeed, it is obvious by your posts that you have never hung out in a library.
Why would I hang out in a library? I have my own and if I want a book I buy it. That's how I built my library.

― Voltaire