The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One less crime against humanity
(02-10-2022, 11:45 AM)k.d. Wrote: Don't try and gaslight people.

I would, but I can't make people not believe what they already don't believe.

There's a reason why this HUGE BOMSHELL! hadn't made it past the small mind blogs and has even totally been forgotten by them. I can all but guarantee we will never hear that story again. But we're counting on you to keep us up to date on that.
Because you can't read or you are dishonest [probably both], it did get through the first step as stated, but then was sent to the Rules Committee where we have heard nothing since.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It was purely procedural.

Let us know the minute you hear about it
Who said it wasn't?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You did
you think I did because you can't read. You let your hateful imagination get the best of you.

― Voltaire
And you have a low IQ
One more example of you being a parrot.

― Voltaire